Partnership between AMS and Workiva
With hands-on experience in Workiva implementation and support, AMS and Workiva have helped many organizations transform their management reporting processes, drive operational efficiency, reduce risk, and achieve business objectives through Workiva connected reporting platform.
Management Reporting with AMS and Workiva
AMS and Workiva can advance your financial transformation in the most visible and influential areas of the office of finance – the reports and analysis used in decision-making. Through the Workiva platform, AMS can help you:
- Automate data gathering, analysis, and reporting without giving up control or oversight.
- Enhance data integrations and collection by connecting financial and non-financial data from any source or system directly to your analysis and reports.
- Improve collaboration across different teams.
- Reduce the time spent on preparing reports, and instead focus on perfecting the final product.
- Deliver clear and consistent information that management craves
Examples of use cases include:
- Income Statements and Balance Sheets
- Statement of Cash Flow
- Budget and Forecast Reporting
- Flash and KPI Reporting
- Product Line and Business Unit Reporting
- Covenant Reporting
- CFO Deck
- Board Report
- MD&A Report
- Any other Management Reports
Workiva Inc. (NYSE: WK) simplifies complex work for thousands of organizations worldwide. Customers trust Workiva’s open, intelligent, and intuitive platform to connect data, documents, and teams. The results: improved efficiency, greater transparency, and less risk.
Find out more details about Workiva at https://www.workiva.com/sg/